...

...
THIS IS THE WONDROUS WEBSITE OF THE IMAGINATIVE CHRISTINE E MILLER! FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE, EACH PAGE PRESENTS A NEW ADVENTURE.

...

...
PURCHASE MY PRINTS!
Click the Link to the Right...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My name is Christine E Miller and I am one of a kind. Living in Columbus, Ohio is an intrinsically eventful experience which I like to spice up with a little bit of variety. Whether I'm working on my Visual Arts teaching, painting up a storm at the studio where I work, or just kicking it at my pad with some good old pastels and acrylics, I try to experience as much of life as possible. I love to travel and incorporate my unique encounters into the children's picture books that I write and illustrate. My artwork is both humorous and adventurous, full of assorted animals and landscapes, while teaching values to younger children that they can take with them throughout life. After all, "All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted".  -Saint Teresa of Avila